|Lifting capacity||1000 kg at -0,8 bar
|The lifting capacity, depends on the using suction plate. Read more below assessories|
|Width total||800 mm|
|Depth total||600 mm|
|Heigh total||1250 mm|
|Lifting eye||ø50 mm|
|Weight||125 kg (excl. suction cup)
|Vacuum pump capacity||65m3/hour|
|Securuty||1) Vacuum meter|
|2) Safety valve|
|3) Press release ventil|
|4) Acoustic signal and visual alarm at low vacuum
Automatic water cyclone (self-emptying, patent-pending)
AL-TYPHOON 1000 for suspension in the Ø50 mm lifting eye to any carrying vehicle with hook, rope, chain, wire or similar and standard powered by a 4,8 HP Honda Petrol engine
Very easy to operate:
- Activate power on control panel
- Start Honda petrol engine using the cord
- Position suction plate on the load surface and slide the manual valve to activate vacuum
- When the acoustic buzzer and red warning lamp stops, it is safe to lift the load.
AL-TYPHOON 1000 is popular in rental companies and among construction companies because of the simple and easy construction, which ensures an easy and simple handling.
Suction pads can be changed in minutes. A wide assortment of standard suction pads is available from stock.
AL-TYPHOON 1000 is totally without cables and hoses as it is powered by the Honda petrol engine with a petrol tank for several hours’ operation.
Comes standard including support legs.
- Water cyclone for operation during rainy days
- AL-MANOKIT two-man handling system