|200 kg at -0,8 bar
The lifting capacity depends on the suction plate used.
See more under accessories
|Ø 35 mm
|15 kg (excl. suction cup)
|Vacuum pump Capacity
|1) Vacuum meter
Acoustic signal and visual alarm at low vacuum
AL-BUTLER 200 is easy to use:
- Suspension to crane or excavator in the Ø35 mm lifting eye
- Start the vacuum pump on the control panel
- Use the manual slide valve for suction and release of load
- Adequate vacuum pressure has been achieved when acoustic warning signal turns off (Manometer -0,6 Bar) and the load can be lifted.
The quick coupler allows change of suction pad in a few minutes. A wide assortment of various sizes is available from stock on request.
AL-BUTLER 200 is equipped with a safety system consisting of manometer and acoustic warning signal and is powered by a built-in battery, that can be recharged with the 220->12V battery charger included
- Handles and extension pieces for two-man handling/operation
- Radio controlled suction / release of load