|Lifting capacity||400 kg|
|Width total||1900 mm
|Depth total||1200 mm|
|Height total||650 mm
|Fork width center||830 mm|
|Fork width||170 mm|
|Fork length||1300 mm|
|Service conditions||12V/26Ah with charger from 240V|
|Capacity pump||3,3 m3/hour|
|Security system||1) Vacuum meter
|2) Acoustic alarm|
|Other||Rotation 180° with locking positions in many directions. Incl. charger for battery
- AL-WINHANDLER 400 is constructed for fork based vehicles like telescopic loaders etc.Forks of the loader is slided into the fork brackets and secured with locking pins behind the back of the forks.Very easy to use:
- Position suction cups against the window
- Activate vacuum with the remote control
- Drive towards the window opening and make the initial positioning for the window opening with the loader
- Fine position for window opening with the remote control.
- When the window fits into the opening, telescope the window into the window opening with the telescopic loader. n
- Secure the window with fixing bolts
- Deactivate vacuum on the remote control
AL-WINHANDLER 400 minimizes handling significantly, giving economic advantages to traditional manual handling. It is possible to rotate the window 180° with locking positions in many directions.
AL-WINHANDLER 400 comes fully assembled from the factory with adjustable suction cups and battery charger.